Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hear interview with GCII regular, Michael Karpovage, on his new book, Crown Of Serpents:



Click here for Interview



Gate City II regular, Michael Karpovage, "I'm pleased to announce that I just conducted my first interview about my new Masonic mystery thriller novel Crown of Serpents. It is a streaming podcast conducted by the hosts of Masonic Central. You can hear the entire hour long interview at the following website. After some chat and news my interview starts about 15 minutes into the show."

Well Done Michael!


Gate City II is an Atlanta Masonic Lodge. We are Free and Accepted Masons working under the jurisdiction of The Grand Lodge of Georgia. We meet at the Atlanta Masonic Center (formerly The Atlanta Masonic Temple) 1690 Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA 30309

No comments: